Friday, December 08, 2006

Inspired by dirty snow



This is turning out to be one of those "I never thought I would make one" project. The snow out side had inspired me to dig out some of my knitting/ crocheting books. As i skimmed through them, my eyes wondered over to Wrap Style. The Shetland Triangle called out to me. I tried to start it once but it looked wrong, so I never went back to it. This time around it worked out beautifully, well sort of. After doing two repeats of the body, I got distracted and knit one set of repeats on the wrong side and somewhere I missed a row... had to rip the WHOLE sucker out. But I hope this time it works out. I just finished the third body repeat and making sure I am on the correct row/side. It may be hard to tell from the picture, but the color is cream (hence the dirty snow). I will eventually be a gift, I dont know who, but someone. Also, when its done, would someone mind blocking it for me since I have no pins or wires?????

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the Shetland Triangle Shawl. One day I will make my own. In the meantime, I will live vicariously through you. What a beauty so far!