Friday, December 01, 2006

22 days to go

December has finally come around. I love this time of year....why? Its the month I was born in, on the 23 day to be exact. This year is a bit different. I turn the big three O, yep, 30 years. Big plans? Not sure but I'm sure some vodka will be drunk.

Sorry for the lack of pictures but the camera is not on hand. I wish I could have taken a few pictures of the world outside my warm house. The whole city is covered in a snow/ice mix. The icy trees look beautiful but dangerous. I also have started and finished a few projects that I need to show off. Also, for 2007, I decided to ignore the whole resolutions things, since they always gets broken the next, and just to make a list of projects to work on. I have about 8 projects that I hope to finish in 2007. I know that is a few compared to some craftoholics out there, but I just don't know what else to do. If you have any suggestions for a project, just email or leave a comment. I knit, crochet, loom, and known to do a little sewing. Also, I am a slowwww knitter....keep that in mind.

No comments: