Friday, June 30, 2006

Busy busy busy



I 've been keeping myself occupied for a while now. I have finished a basketweave pillow from the book Modular Knits by Iris Schreier. There are a few others projects in the book that look neat.

I've also been working on Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style. It is going to take a while but I think its going to be worth it. I even shelled out a few extra bucks for some nice Noro yarn. Don't you just love the color?

Okay, so I said that I would never sew again......It called to me. So I decided to make my own needle case. The first attempt was okay. Quickly learned what not to do. I still have to finish it but will make some alterations. The second one is nice. Found some great patterned fabric. Another lesson learned......My "sewing machine", which I have nicknamed " the little green monster" does not like to sew through more than three sheets of fabric. Big problem right? No, because once in a while the brain works and I bought fabric glue......Good girl. Hopefully I will be able to take some more pictures in the morning when everything looks nice and the flash doesn't overexpose things.

1 comment:

Mei Travis said...

love the basketweave pillow and lady eleanor!