Friday, November 17, 2006

3, 3 , 3 projects at once

Yes, you read it right , three projects going on at the same time. I have divided my evenings to three projects to have them finished asap....Make that four projects (one lying in the background). Each project gets an hour after work. Maybe more depending if I'm on a roll.

A coworker asked for a baby blanket, one that needs to be done asap because the person is due any minute. I had to start that blanket five times. I just could not get a good pattern going. It turned out that the yarn I bought wash the problem. I still may use it.

The other is the beading project I have been working on. I am in the final stretch. I have about four squares to go , seaming, and a bit of sewing. This sucker has taken forever, but some of the squares have come out really cute. I am so ready to be done with it. I cant tell you how many times I've stabbed myself with the needle.

And I have started on another pair of socks. I know, I said never again ( I seem to say that a lot), but after putting on my first pair (slipper clogs), I have the urge to make another pair..... This time with heels. The reason .... When I put on my first pair, I felt giddy, yes giddy. And they felt so good on my feet. The green pair is still on the needles but I think I will frog it soon. This new pair is made with gossamer yarn from knitpicks. Its SO soft . Once I get the camera, I'll add a few pics.

The fourth project is the top down sweater... Its on the back burner until I finish the three... Or maybe just the beading project and blanket.

No comments: